Monday, January 7, 2008

Having Another Normal Day

I'm having a normal day today. It's been the usual things and all that. I did go to my dentist appointment today and I found out that I may have gum disease but that depends on if I'm brushing too hard. He didn't do anything for this jaw clenching thing I've been doing for two weeks now. I have an appointment with Dr. E on Thursday and I will be addressing it.
Ryan tried to make a deal with me. He said if I don't spend any money this week then next week we will go buy stuff for the puppy. I have made up my mind that I wouldn't spend money anyway so it's a double win situation for me. I have a happy husband and I get stuff for my Rexy.
The kids have been their usual selves today. I have changed more poopy diapers than I can count and I'm darn sick of it.
My uncle is still in town and it's still pleasant. Usually, I am sick of someone after as long as he's been around but he doesn't bother me in the least. He even brought my brother in to town which was a nice and wonderful surprise.
He's been talking about moving down here and him and my mom sharing an apartment. My mom said she was thinking of moving to Oregon but I just can't see my mom leaving her grand kids and her children for that matter. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. It would be nice if my mom had someone in her family close to her.
My uncle just farted and then acted like he didn't do anything but he made some comment about "whew'' and then he waved his hand as if to fan it away...I have to sit here in this funk and all I can do is type about it and hope that those of you reading my blog are laughing your butts off knowing that I'm sitting her in this funk...I know I would be laughing my tail off it I were reading this.
Oh...my mom is back, thank the Lord...I can go help her do what she needs to do and I don't have to smell my uncles funk.

No comments: