Thursday, January 3, 2008

Pain Day

It's a pain day. I woke up this morning and my back is screaming. I feel like I have been kicked in the back. I don't know why today is so much worse than yesterday, I babied my back last night. Complete with a message and a heating pad. I just know, I want to lay around and nurse my back again. I mean heck, I didn't even do anything strenuous yesterday because I know my back has such a hard time. I have gotten a little better since I got up but I'm still ready to call Dr E and leave a message stating I slept wrong, is there anything he can do?
Not mentioning my pain level sucks, Steff is being super whiny this morning. She's usually a docile creature but she must have slept on the wrong side of the kitchen floor. I know it's terrible we let her sleep in there but we used to be able to let her fall asleep there and move her and now she just wakes up and screams for the kitchen. It's such a pain. I hate it quite honestly but for some reason she will not stay in her room. She gets up with her pillow and goes and lays down in the kitchen without you knowing she's doing it and then as I said, trying to move her turns into a scream fest.
I woke up to Ryan coming and telling me Sadie had been crying for twenty minutes. Usually I hear her but for some reason the lights were really out this morning. I remember telling Kieran to have a good day and he handed me a couple of things that I needed to sign so he could start visiting with the school counselor but that's it. I was back out...I didn't even hear my mom leave this morning.
I had to strip Sadie's clothes off because she wet through her clothes because I forgot to take her diaper off her and change it before she went to bed last night. I am just completely off today and last night. I wonder if I'll get my poop in a pile at some point this morning or if this is going to be the story of the day? If this is the story I'm sure I'll be back with more stupid things that I've done.

No comments: