Thursday, January 3, 2008

Going A Little Mad

Driving me absolutely nuts is what Steff is up today. She keeps crying about everything. She has pulled the cushions off the couch again and right now she is crying because I won't let her cereal bowl sit out where Sadie can get it and yet she won't sit down and eat it. She just wants it on the table. She is driving me absolutely crazy. I am about ready to lose it with her. I just discovered that she took her diaper off again too. She's just being a demon this morning. Tears and tears and more tears is what I keep getting.
Now, she's freaking out because she wants me to cover her up with her blanket...Only fifteen more minutes and I'm getting Ryan up. He better crawl his butt right out of bed too or I'm seriously going to lose it with him too.
Sadie's not being much better. She keeps getting into the things she's not supposed to and she likes to destroy everything. Right now she's into the videos and the books. I think I've detoured her for the time being, I put one of the couch cushions in front of the book case where she can't reach them any longer.
I really hope Ryan wakes up decent today. I don't think I could handle another fight. I think that would be the straw that broke the camels back and I'd turn into the perpetual beast for sure.

No comments: