Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Normal Morning

It's been a normal morning and Ryan and I made it through last night-exhausted, but we made it through. Once I turned on Sprout, Steff and Sadie mellowed right down. Which made for a much easier time. I can't believe it took turning the television to their station to get them to behave. That's terrible...
I just lifted Steff over the couch and I about killed myself. She weighs a ton. Okay, so she really weighs like 35 pounds but feeling as stiff as I do, I could have swore she weighed more than that. I thought I was gonna fall onto the couch with her.
I hate being bored and rambling on, but that's the theme for this morning. I've already started my second episode of Caillou and I've watched a little news. Sadie will let me watch it first thing in the morning but it's like once she watches Sprout, the tv has to stay on Sprout. It really sucks sometimes.
I'm feeling better than yesterday but I'm still feeling stiff. I am even having a hard time typing because my hands are so stiff. I hate it when it's like this. Of course, I hate being even in a little pain. Why would I want to do that? I can think of better things...who couldn't? Today is not bad though, just stiff.
I am about sick of not having things to do. I need a new hobby. This whole blogging thing is not as fun or productive as I thought it would be. It's not bad and it is something to do but I would like a productive hobby. Something that produces results of some magnitude. I can only sit at my computer for so long or I get bored with being bored.

So, we went to Starbucks and Steff had the lady at the window laughing. She saw that I had gotten banana nut bread and she started yelling, "bread, bread, bread" and then, I just looked at the lady and told her, "she loves this bread," and she just laughed. Which is good, since she looked a little on the ornery side before Steff's verbal outburst.
Sadie will not leave Steff's train alone. I don't know what to do. I keep having to get her and put her back in the living room and tell her "no." I'm sick of Steff freakin' out each time Say gets a hold of her train. I wish we have never gotten Steff that train. I would like to put it away but Steff keeps playing with it. If she weren't playing with it so much I would put it away. She likes it though.
Arg..that train is going to be the death of my sanity. It keeps coming off the track and it makes this ticking sound....tick, tick, tick, tick, tick...but really fast...Ah...it did it again...And, Steff will not let me turn it off. It just goes around and around the track, then she'll go play with it and I feel bad for wanting to put it away. I think I figure out how to not have to listen to it and then she goes and turns it back on.
Oh...I'm sick of being her little servant mother. She wanted to lay down on the couch and of course that meant I had to cover her up with her blanket, then she wanted a fruit snack and more banana bread. So, I got the fruit snack and banana bread and put them in a bowl like she likes and then she wanted her juice. So, I went into the kitchen, where she slept last night...and got the juice bottle off the floor. I had gotten her virtually everything she wants in the morning so I figured I could go back to blogging...
And, Sadie's attacking the train again....Steff is speaking in tongues at her. Oh...boy....I guess I better go rescue the train. Okay, or Steff will just go rip it out of her hands, like she just did. Ohm poor Say...she's gonna be bullied by her big sister for the rest of her childhood.
I have checked our account, ordered stamps, gone to Starbucks, made a pot of coffee and played nurse maid to Steff, which makes Sadie seem all that much easier than she really is and I've blogged about everything that has been happening. And, I'm bored again.
We are watching Caillou's Holiday Movie-again. I put it on though since it's an hour long. I don't have to play the "on demand" game for an hour when I put this movie on.
Oh, she's freakin out because she can't get her train to stay on the tracks. I'm losing it because I have to keep go and fix it and it's driving me nuts.
Now, she's pulling the tracks apart-again. She did this last night too, only she doesn't understand how to put it back together, so it's "help, mommy." Oh....

No comments: