Sunday, January 6, 2008

Just Another Day

Today was a productive day for myself. I did all sorts off household chores and I supported Ryan in his adventure in the garage. I felt kinda crappy too....I was just stiff but that's enough to feel crappy. Right?
Steff just sat and watched Brad and Lindsey's slide show with me, she kept asking who it was with each picture. It was pretty funny. Then she said the cutest thing, she said she wanted to see Brad and Lindsey "today." I thought it was sweet. I was honestly happy to have her next to me as apposed to torturing her napping father.
I am sitting her blowing bubbles with my bubble gum and she keeps laughing and saying, "again, again..." She wants to touch the bubble but she's wary of what will happen if she does, she reaches out for it and then pulls her hand back. I'm having a great time with my little girl. They (the good times) seem few and far between but they do happen and they are the moments that I love to blog about. That is after all, why I started a blog. . .to keep a record of the things that my kids do and say that they may want to read about when they are older.
Like Steff calls binoculars, knockers...funny stuff.
It's been a long day. Say woke me up at about quarter after six and I've been going since. I haven't sat down much and my achy bones are telling me a story about it too. I think I feel icky because of the weather. Whenever the weather goes downhill I start to feel pain from my car accident. Speaking of car accidents, they are figuring out a dollar amount to settle on. I doubt it will be anything near what it should be. So, I don't think I'll settle. I don't want to be responsible for the repercussions from something that isn't my fault for the rest of my life. I don't know until they come back with an offer though and then maybe we can counter offer. After all, they did have to admit fault because I was rear-ended.

1 comment:

The Kelstroms said...

Hey trish. We're glad you saw the slide show we made up yesterday. We miss your cute little kids too. Say hi to steph for us!