Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Normal Morning

So far it's been a normal morning but this afternoon will be a lot different. You see, we get our Rexy today. Matt told Ryan last night that we could come and get him. So, today we are going shopping for our puppy and then we will go the Reeder's house and pick up our new bundle of joy.
Then the fun of potty training begins. I'm not looking forward to it but I know it has to be done right or we'll always have problems with him pottying in the house. I just hope he learns to respect us as his owners right off the bat. I read that that's very important for Chi's. They need to know who the boss is or they will rule the roost. And, that, will cause serious problems with behavior.
I am so excited to have a new baby in the house and Kieran was way excited this morning when I told him that we'd have Rexy when he got home from school. He started jumping up and down and squealing with excitement. I told him to have a great day and be good. I was worried that all the excitement of having something to look forward to would make him over-anxious and thus, cause his to be a problem child today. I hope not, but you always got to be on top of this stuff as a parent.
My uncle will be going home today. Which is not any big deal. It's been nice having him around but it will be nice to run around without a bra on for a change.
I was just thinking. . .I wonder if everyone who reads this blog takes a minute to check out our family blog? If you read this and do or don't check out the family blog let me know. Just send me an email....

No comments: